Dry skin, minor skin irritations, insect bites and sunburn all require a fast-acting, long-lasting anti-itch lotion. It’s also beneficial to use an itch relief lotion with ceramides that replenish and reinforce the skin’s natural barrier to help maintain moisture and skin comfort.
CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion is formulated with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary relief from itching associated with dry skin, insect bites, sunburn, and minor skin irritations. Developed with dermatologists, this clinically tested anti-itch lotion has been found to provide relief within two minutes—and last for up to eight hours—and 100% of users experienced relief in clinical studies. Fragrance-free and non-irritating, this itch relief lotion is fortified with three essential barrier-strengthening ceramides, and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
- 1% pramoxine hydrochloride provides fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary itch relief
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, dry skin, insect bites and sunburn
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, steroid-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association