A salicylic acid cream is an effective way to improve skin texture by exfoliating, softening and smoothing very dry skin. From scaly skin on the legs to bumps on the backs of the arms (and all rough skin in between), smooth skin starts with eliminating dead cells. The ideal cream for rough skin contains salicylic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation, hydrating hyaluronic acid, calming niacinamide and barrier-strengthening ceramides to help prevent further moisture loss. We recommend a hypoallergenic, non-irritating moisturizer like CeraVe Cream for Rough & Bumpy Skin to help improve skin texture without unwanted side effects.
CeraVe SA Cream for Rough & Bumpy Skin is formulated to effectively smooth and soothe very dry skin. Designed to improve skin texture with exfoliating salicylic acid and lactic acid, this cream for rough skin also hydrates with hyaluronic acid as it comforts the skin with niacinamide and restores the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides. This potent cream for bumpy skin also features patented MVE Delivery Technology for continual release of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients, and the non-irritating salicylic acid cream formula is gentle on the skin.
- Moisturizes, exfoliates and softens dry, rough and bumpy skin
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid gently eliminate dead skin cells
- Enriched with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, dye-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association