SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Improves the appearance of discoloration and overall skin tone
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
How To Use
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
- Phloretin – Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, this antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and improves the appearance of discoloration.
- L-ascorbic Acid – Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
- Ferulic Acid – A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E.
aqua / water / eau, dipropylene glycol, alcohol denat., ascorbic acid, butylene glycol, triethyl citrate, phloretin, ferulic acid