SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter is an advanced wrinkle treatment that fights the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.), a major factor of the natural aging process. This anti-aging cream is formulated with an unprecedented 30% concentration of proxylane™, 4% blueberry extract, and 0.2% phytosphingosine (pronounced fi’to-sfing’go-sen) to improve the appearance of wrinkling and restore the loss of firmness caused by the glycation process.
- Reduces the appearance of skin creping and thinning
- Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin texture
- Restores water and nutrients to improve the look of skin firmness
- Comforts dry, aging skin
- Alcohol-, and dye-free
How To Use
Once or twice daily, massage a thin, even layer of SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter onto the entire face, neck, and chest. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
- 4% Blueberry Extract – Naturally derived and both an antioxidant and anti-glycation ingredient helps fortify skin’s matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and laxity.
- 30% Proxylane – Designed to help support skin’s own G.A.G. synthesis and restore water and nutrients to skin.
- 0.2% Phytosphingosine – A naturally occurring chemical that facilitates skin’s natural barrier repair process and helps protect the skin’s barrier by alleviating the discomfort associated with dry, aging skin.
aqua / water / eau, propylene glycol, dimethicone, hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol, cyclohexasiloxane, isohexadecane, glycerin, synthetic wax, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, ci 77163 / bismuth oxychloride, phenoxyethanol, magnesium sulfate, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, salicyloyl phytosphingosine, acrylates copolymer, methylparaben, ethylparaben, disodium edta, vaccinium myrtillus extract / vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, parfum / fragrance, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin