SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector targets skin discoloration often caused by accumulated sun exposure, hormonal shifts, and the natural aging process. This multi-active comprehensive technology exfoliates and improves skin radiance to reduce the appearance of discoloration. Tested across all skin tones to improve the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration and uneven skin tone as it boosts the appearance of radiance.
- Fades the appearance of skin discoloration
- Promotes even skin tone
- Improves visible skin luminosity for renewed radiance
- Ideal for all skin types, except very sensitive skin
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free; non-comedogenic
How To Use
Once or twice daily, apply a small amount of SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector to a dry face and other affected areas, or as directed by a physician. For morning use, first apply an antioxidant serum and then follow with a sunscreen. Limit sun exposure.
- 0.3% Salicylic Acid – Provides exfoliation to fade existing dark spots and helps enhance the penetration of other actives.
- 1% Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid – Helps inhibit melanin transfer. Shown in-vivo to be comparable to 2% kojic acid in diminishing the appearance of discolorations.
- 0.5% Ellagic Acid – Helps block excess melanin. Shown in-vivo to reduce dark spots and skin discolorations as published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology*.
aqua / water / eau, cyclohexasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, alcohol denat., butylene glycol, polysilicone-11, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, ptfe, methylsilanol/silicate crosspolymer, hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid, ammonium polyacryldimethyltauramide / ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, ellagic acid, phenoxyethanol, inulin lauryl carbamate, pentylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / steareth-8 methacrylate copolymer, dimethiconol, ci 77891 / titanium dioxide, salicylic acid, chlorphenesin, faex extract / yeast extract / extrait de levure, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, mica, disodium edta, ppg-5-ceteth-20, citric acid