SkinCeuticals Conditioning Toner removes excess residue while softening skin to improve skin texture and tone. This powerful clarifying toner combines alpha and beta hydroxy acids to prime skin and minimize pores, while eucalyptus essential oil leaves skin feeling fresh and purified. It is an ideal toner for preparing skin for clinical procedures and professional treatments.
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Ideal complement to at-home cosmeceutical use
How To Use
Twice daily after using a SkinCeuticals cleanser, spray a small amount of SkinCeuticals Conditioning Toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck, and chest.
- Glycolic Acid – Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Salicylic Acid – Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells.
- Eucalyptus Oil – Extracted from the eucalyptus leaf, this soothing eucalyptus essential oil gently cleanses, refreshes, and tones the skin.
aqua / water / eau, alcohol denat., glycolic acid, salicylic acid, eucalyptus globulus oil / eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, tetrasodium edta, limonene, sodium hydroxide