SkinCeuticals LHA Cleansing Gel is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concentration of key ingredients combining lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbitol to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin. Formulated for aging skin prone to breakouts, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oils and makeup
- Paraben-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
How To Use
Twice daily, apply a small amount of SkinCeuticals LHA Cleansing Gel onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen. If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- LHA (Capryloyl Salicylic Acid) – A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface.
- Glycolic Acid – Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Salicylic Acid – Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells.
aqua / water / eau, coco-betaine, propylene glycol, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sorbitol, glycerin, glycolic acid, triethanolamine, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, disteareth-100 ipdi, salicylic acid, capryloyl salicylic acid, menthol, disodium edta, steareth-100