Delivering a new standard in eye care, SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 is an ophthalmologist-tested sunscreen that defends, enhances, and optimizes the entire eye area, including the eyelid. Formulated specifically for the unique structure of the thinner and more sensitive skin around the eye, SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection without migrating into and irritating the eyes. A unifying tint enhances skin tone while ceramides nourish, creating a smooth, optimal canvas for makeup application.
- 100% mineral base, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Non-migrating formula prevents irritation of the eye.
- Sheer, universal tint suitable for all skin types, unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
- Proven safe for use from the brow bone to the cheekbone, even on the eyelid.
- Nourishes thin, delicate skin around the eye.
How To Use
In the morning, following SkinCeuticals antioxidant application, squeeze a pea-sized amount of Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 sunscreen onto fingertips. Gently dab onto the entire eye area, including under the eyes, around the eyes, and the on the eye lids. Finish with a SkinCeuticals broad-spectrum sunscreen for the entire face.
- Titanium Dioxide – Microfine titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®) – Microfine zinc oxide provides broad-spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving any white residue.
- Translucent Color Spheres – Provides universal tint for all skin types and unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
- Ceramides – Nourishes the delicate skin around the eye.
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, talc, hydrogenated jojoba oil, dimethicone crosspolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, c30-45 alkyldimethylsilyl polypropylsilsesquioxane, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum stearate, alumina, polyhydroxystearic acid, iron oxides, phenoxyethanol, silica silylate, peg-8 laurate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, paraffin, aluminum hydroxide