SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 is a mattifying 100% physical sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it is proven to maintain a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, optimizing makeup application. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
How To Use
Apply SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
- 4% Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®*) -: Provides protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue.
- 9% Titanium Dioxide – Forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Aerated Silica – Absorbs up to 15x its weight in oil to continuously mattify even in hot, humid conditions
- Translucent Color Spheres – Provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, talc, dicaprylyl ether, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, dimethicone crosspolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, hydrogenated jojoba oil, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum stearate, peg-8 laurate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica silylate, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, alumina, aluminum hydroxide, iron oxides, disodium stearoyl glutamate, polyhydroxystearic acid