Formulated specifically for post-procedure, sensitive, and very dry skin, SkinCeuticals Physical UV Defense SPF 30 combines barrier repair and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. More advanced than traditional sunscreens, SkinCeuticals Physical UV Defense SPF 30 is proven to increase the expression of essential proteins responsible for skin’s barrier integrity. This all-physical sunscreen, featuring zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) and titanium dioxide, provides all-day hydration making it ideal for daily use. Artemia salina, a plankton extract, provides increased photoprotection by stimulating skin’s defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress.**
*Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
**based on in-vitro testing
- 100% mineral filters, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Repairs and improves skin’s barrier function
- Provides all day hydration in a nourishing, comforting texture
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
How To Use
In the morning, following a SkinCeuticals antioxidant, apply a dime size amount to the face, neck, and chest at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Apply before makeup. Reapply after 80 minutes of sweating, swimming, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, from 10 am – 2 pm
– Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
– For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
- Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®*) – Microfine zinc oxide provides protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue.
- Titanium Dioxide – Microfine titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Artermia Salina – Boosts skin’s defense and resistance to UV and heat stress while protecting collagen from UV damage, based on in-vitro testing.
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, water, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, butyloctyl salicylate, phenethyl benzoate, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, styrene/acrylates copolymer, stearyl dimethicone, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, isododecane, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, talc, dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 crosspolymer, nylon-12, pentylene glycol, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, aluminum stearate, phenoxyethanol, alumina, polyhydroxystearic acid, magnesium sulfate, caprylyl glycol, peg-8 laurate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopherol, propylene carbonate, artemia extract, benzoic acid, dipropylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate