SkinCeuticals Clarifying Exfoliating Cleanser is a dual-action exfoliating cream formulated with a 7% concentration combining salicylic, glycolic, and lactic acids and exfoliating pumice beads to efficiently remove dead skin cells while purifying and clarifying skin. This gentle exfoliating cleanser dissolves pore congestion, smooths skin texture, and promotes skin clarity, effectively priming skin for at-home cosmeceutical use.
- Dual-action mechanical and chemical exfoliating agents brighten skin and clear acne blemishes.
- Clarifies the skin and smooths out rough texture.
- Paraben-, sulfate-, soap-, fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free.
- Suitable for dry, normal, oily, or combination skin prone to breakouts.
How To Use
Once daily, gently massage a small amount of SkinCeuticals Clarifying Exfoliating Cleanser onto a wet face and neck with a light circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen. If using in the evening, following with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- Salicylic Acid – Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells.
- Glycolic Acid – Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of the skin’s tone and texture.
- Lactic Acid – Derived from milk, this alpha-hydroxy acid loosens and exfoliates dead skin cells to effectively promote cell turnover.
- Pumice – Fragmented from naturally-occurring pumice-stone, this key ingredient provides mild, yet effective exfoliation of surface dead skin cells to refine texture and brighten skin.
aqua / water / eau, propylene glycol, behenyl betaine, triethanolamine, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, pumice, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, peg-100 stearate, zinc pca, glyceryl stearate, disodium edta, sodium benzoate